Course in School Coaching: Specialize in coaching for young people at school.
Are you a professional coach and you want to expand your target group or specialize in accompanying young people?
The training in “School Coaching” gives you, in 6 days, all the keys to respond to all the problems of young people during their schooling. It combines both the skills and tools of coaching, as well as the necessary understanding of adolescents and young adults.
Thanks to the active and inclusive pedagogy of Coaching Ways, you will be able to accompany young people to improve their results, to regain confidence and self-esteem and also to build their professional project.
Training in “School Coaching” ideally complements an initial training course such as “The keys to coaching” and is part of the ongoing training of coaches.
Who should attend this course?
Training in “School Coaching” is aimed at professional coaches who are passionate about accompanying young people, and who have already integrated the foundations of professional coaching through initial training, such as “The Essence of Coaching” or the “Keys to Coaching”.
Young people accompanied by coaches trained by Coaching Ways will be able to:
- Get to know yourself better (values, desires, needs, motivations, talents …)
- Gain awareness and self-esteem
- Better manage exam stress and gain self-confidence
- Better manage your workload, projects, time and priorities
- Prepare for exams, optimize your organization, find creative levers
- Improve your relationship with others, your communication, team spirit
- Dare to impose yourself with respect to yourself and others
- Build and realize your professional project
- Accept their difficulties, their potential and become aware of the opportunities that they can offer them, etc.
- Acquire a strong specialization in youth coaching in school.
- Integrate didactic learning skills and knowledge of adolescents and young adults, in addition to coaching skills and tools.
- Being able to accompany young people in different matters such as social integration, the relationship with oneself and with others, the meaning of learning, organization, the choice of orientation, the construction of a project.
- To be able to accompany gifted young people with high potential.
Strenghts of the Course
- A specialized training as a professional coach, which aims to cooperate and link the 3 main parties: young people, teachers and parents.
- A holistic approach supported by the integral vision, which combines essential theoretical contributions for the understanding of young people and their environment with practical exercises.
- An active and inclusive pedagogy that allows the use and assimilation of specific coaching tools adapted to this young audience.
- Coaching tools that use artistic talents, creativity, the body, multiple intelligences, etc. to facilitate awareness and action.
- Experiment with exercises on yourself to discover your own limits and thwart projections and transfers.