Objectives of the Course:
IDENTIFY and CLARIFY the types and modes of collective accompaniment in companies and organizations.
- Define, map, specify the purposes and modalities
STRUCTURE and BUILD specific and adapted support, integrating the demand, the maturity of the team and the organizational limitations.
- Analyze, understand, elaborate, propose
DEVELOP your position as a coach and your roles as facilitator, monitor, regulator, etc.
- Appropriate the knowledge, know-how and interpersonal skills of the team coach.
ENCOURAGE the team’s coaching actions by integrating:
- The process of integration of the individual in a group.
- The maturity of the group and its evolution from “collections of individuals” to “team”.
- Cohesion between team members and coherence of actions. The development of collective intelligence as a lever for performance and achievement.
- Sustainable development of collective conscience, autonomy and responsibility.
The training is for
Any coach interested in collective and team support who has previously been trained as a professional coach.
Pedagogical methodology and practice
- Training according to the integral vision
- Training with a job in “Serious Game” mode.
- Experimental training
Complementarity with Coaching Ways training courses.
Validation of the knowledge acquired through a staging of a situation and a written exam at the end of the course.
Admission conditions. Registration validated after an individual motivation interview with Charlotte Saké or Moira Viñas.